Firm handshakes, solid eye contact, and a winning smile — first impressions and politicians go hand in hand. Likewise, we want to introduce art fanatics to Sacramento, with a new package guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. Visitors will experience “The Summer of Impressionism” — a collection of three exhibits, featuring Impressionist paintings by renowned French and American artists—at the Crocker Art Museum. After an inspirational dinner in Grange, aspiring artists can channel their inner Monet with an in-room painting session, complete with watercolor paints and blank cold press postcards, perfect for impressing friends back home.
The First Impressions Package includes:
- One night of deluxe accommodations in a king, queen or double room
- One night valet parking with in and out privileges
- Dinner for two in Grange Restaurant & Bar
- Two Crocker Art Museum admission tickets
- 15 watercolor postcards and Pearlescent watercolor set with 21 colors
Rates start at $209. Package available now through October 23, 2011 Tuesday-Saturday and must be booked 48 hours in advance. Book here!